Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello!

It is so great to be starting this blog!

I found the book, "Brain Over Binge," a few years ago and it has been completely life altering!

I am starting this blog to detail my daily journey of a binge-free lifestyle, and to serve as inspiration to my students and others suffering from BED.

I have been blessed and fortunate enough to coach women online for the last two years, using Brain Over Binge.  I have found the secret of how to stop binge eating and want to share it with others!

My history with binge eating was so long and chronic and so arduous, and the book was such a tremendous and instant impact on me.  My success with Brain Over Binge gave me a springboard into my true calling, to help others heal from BED.

In this blog, I'll be:
- journaling about my daily binge-free life
- sharing some of my coaching work with various students (anonymousy)
- introducing and fleshing out the key components that I practice daily to keep me binge-free
- and providing inspiration!

I hope you find this blog helpful!

xoxox, Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment